- Gathering information
- Vendor and product short-listing
These three steps finally result to the final purchase in most cases. A buyer’s guide assists a consumer through all these three steps.
The motive of a buying guide
The main aim of a buying guide is to provide proper information to customers so that they can buy the correct product at their preferred rate. The authenticity of the information they provide has made them a dependable option.
Aspects that are considered by a buyer’s guide
There are various aspects that the buying guide services like del.icio.us.com bring into consideration while assisting a consumer.
- Purchase should be according to the requirement of the consumer. There are various products available in the market to choose from. What matters is not about buying the best product but it’s about buying the product that is most suitable for the specific buyer. So the choice should be according to the personal choice of the consumer.
- According to the affordability of the consumer, one should choose a product with the best possible features at the particular rate. The main features as per product should be considered.
- The best features should be according to the category of product being bought. For example, if it’s a camera, then its resolution is essential, if it’s a bike, then its speed and mileage is essential to be noted.
- The primary features should be checked first. Like if it’s a washing machine, and then the primary feature is whether it will be automatic, semi- automatic or fully automatic.
The buying guides help the consumer a lot in taking correct decisions, so they should be consulted before a purchase.